A Pre-Purchase building and pest Inspection can stop you getting caught out when buying your biggest ever purchase in Adelaide!
Peace of Mind Home Inspections is a local building Inspection Company based in Somerton Park near Glenelg in the South Western suburbs of Adelaide.
We are experts at conducting thorough pre purchase property inspections and pest inspections of residential properties for prospective home buyers. We provide an open, honest and unbiased opinion of the house and its surrounds including the integrity of the building and many other aspects of the property. We also give objective advice on how to overcome any problems encountered.
What other companies call their “premium report” at an inflated cost; our top quality reports offer all of the bells and whistles of a premium report such as digital photos and informative advice at a fair and competitive price.
What Is Inspected
- Roof - covering, sagging, drainage, flashings, gutters, skylight, chimney, fascias
- Exterior - drainage, eaves, wall cladding, trim, doors, decks, stairs, timber, asbestos, lead paint
- Masonry - salt/ rising damp, cracking, subsidence, mortar, damp proof course
- Attic - roof structure, signs of water leakage, wiring, access, party walls
- Interior - walls, ceiling, floors, doors, windows, all components…
- Kitchen - cupboards, drawers, benchtops, sink, taps, visible plumbing, oven, rangehood, all components
- Bathroom - tiles, caulking, grout, shower/screens, bath, vanity, toilet, visible plumbing
- Fireplaces - hearth, mantle, vents, chimney
- Structural - foundations, footings, framing (walls, floors, roof), lintels
- Insulation - batts, vapor barrier, down light shrouds, fire hazards
- Ventilation - roof, soffits, bathroom, laundry
- Plumbing - water source, distribution system, leaking pipes, drainage, related piping, water hammer, water pressure
- Electrical - meter box, polarity, switches, power points,lights, wiring upgrade, smoke detectors
If access is possible we will check sub floor in timber floorboard constructions. We also check fencing, retaining walls, driveways, paving, pergolas, verandas, garage, carport, sheds, painting, privacy concerns and much more. We have extensive experience in state-of-the-art moisture meter technology which can detect salt/rising damp and leaking pipes even behind tiles!
- An extensive and thorough pre purchase property inspection
- Pre purchase Pest inspections by qualified pest control technicians with free advice
- Detailed reports between 25 and 36 pages long with digital photos
- Reports delivered ASAP after the inspection via Email, hard copy or fax
- Discounted verbal inspection reports for pre auction bidders
- Over 22 years experience in the building trade
- Free on-site consultation or phone call after the inspection
- Rural clients welcome
- We conform to Australian standard 4349.1 2007
- Very competitive prices with discounts for multiple inspections
- Inspections at short notice
- We will arrange everything with the Real estate agent
- We have full professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Licensed Housesafe accredited inspectors
- Member of the pre purchase inspectors national registry
Call us today on 0403 350 581 for a FREE quote!
Right: Salt damp was discovered behind fresh paint in this column, our detectors can find these hidden problems not visible to the naked eye.